Good news students. All education board will release the JSC result 2019 for every board on Last week of December 2019. After the declaration of the result, JSC marks will be uploaded in the all education board websites. Also, the results will be available through various other methods to the students. Students appeared for the JSC examinations in this academic year are suggested to read this post completely to know more about the JSC result.
JSC 2019 Examinations
Junior School Certificate (JSC) examinations are recently wrapped up in the Bangladesh state along with the JDC exams. The exams are held for class 8 students for lakhs of students every year. This year over 30 lakh students are expected to have written the JSC exams at various examination centers of various division. After the exams are over, students are guardians from all the 8 divisions and education boards are much excited about the marks. Candidates securing good marks in the exams have more chances of getting the scholarship. You can get the details of the JSC result release date and procedure for checking the result from the information given below.
JSC Result 2019 / Bangladesh All Education Board Result
We know students have been waiting for the JSC exam result 2019 since long time. We all know the all education board takes one month or 30 days of time to complete the scrutiny process and release the result. Now, finally the board is publishing the result in the last week of December mostly around 24th to 31st of December.
Upon the announcement of the result, candidates and guardians can check out their scores for their respective board websites or from the official result website in the online mode. The other options available are through the official mobile app and the SMS procedure. Here we have detailed all these options for the convenience.
|Exam Conducting Authority||All Education Boards|
|Name of Exam||Junior School Certificate 2019|
|JSC Exam Dates||2nd November to 11th November 2019|
|JSC Result Date||Tentatively on 30th December 2019|
|Official Website to Check JSC Result||www.educationboardresults.gov.bd|
JSC Result 2019 Publish Date (Previous Year Result Dates Analysis)
Below are the JSC Result publish date statistics of the last 6 years. By looking at the dates of previous years, we can easily come to the conclusion of the JSC result 2019 date.
- JSC Result 2013 Released on: 30th December 2013
- PSC Result 2014 Published on: 30th December 2014
- PSC Result 2015 Declared on: 31st December 2015
- PSC Result 2016 Announced on: 29th December 2016
- PSC Result 2017 Uploaded on: 30th December 2017
- PSC Result 2018 Available on: 24th December 2018
Mostly, the education board is issuing the JSC exam result on 30th or 31st of December every year. However, last year due to elections the education minister and the authorities planned to release the results earlier and so they were out on 24th of December. Otherwise, the results would have been published as previous years. So, with this we can expect the JSC result on 30th of December 2019 in the afternoon session. The servers of the official websites get uploaded with the result soon after they are declared to the media. However, any updates in the result date and time will be updated here. So, keep checking this page.
How to Check JSC Result 2019?
There are three methods to access the JSC result officially. All those ways are listed down here. Based on the convenience and availability of the facilities, candidates or their guardians can follow any of the methods given below and check the JSC scores. However, before checking the result students need to be ready with the roll number, registration number, board name and other necessary details that are required to access the result.
Check JSC Exam Result via Online
To check the JSC Result 2019 through the online method you have two different websites or portals. Here we are going to detail the procedure to access the result from both the portals separately. As lakhs of students written the exams the serves could not handle the traffic properly. So if one site does not work or open, we suggest you to immediately navigate to the next procedure and website to check your JSC exam scores.
Method-1: JSC Result @ educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Open the Education Board Results official website link given here i.e., http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
- In the home page, you can see various fields.
- Choose Examination as “JSC/JDC” from the menu.
- Select Year as “2019” from the drop-down list.
- Provide the board name under which you have appeared for the exam i.e., for ex, “Dhaka”.
- Enter your respective “Roll”.
- Give your “Registration Number” in the respective field.
- Now, add the two numbers shown on the screen and enter the result value in the field next to it.
- Tap “Submit” button for the JSC Result 2019 to appear on screen.
- Check the scores or grades and save the result.
- Also get a hard copy for the future reference.
Method-2: JSC Exam Result 2019 @ eboardresults.com
- Go to the E-board result website i.e., https://eboardresults.com/
- Click “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” button among various buttons shown on screen.
- A next page with fields opens.
- Select the Examination from the menu i.e., “JSC/JDC”.
- Choose the Year from the list i.e., “2019”.
- Pick any one of the Board Name from the dropdown menu i.e., Dhaka or Barisal etc.
- Choose the Result Type, i.e., Individual Result or Institution Result etc. (If you are an individual willing to check your own JSC exam result then select “Individual Result” from the menu or other wise select other options available.)
- If you click on “Individual Result”, you will get next fields.
- Enter Roll provided for you.
- Give the registration which is optional that means you can leave it blank if you do not have registration number with you.
- Enter the Security Key shown in the image in the field provided. (If you cannot understand the image, click “Reload” button to see the next image and enter the same in the provided field.)
- Finally, tap on “Get Result” button.
- Now the “JSC Exam Result 2019” with marks shows up on the screen for the particular roll you have entered.
- Check the marks and get a soft copy or print-out for further use.
The procedure is same for checking the institution result / centre result / district result / institution analytics / board analytics of the JSC exam results. However, based on the option choose in the result type field, the next options might change and you need to enter the required details accordingly to access that information.
If you have ant doubts in the above procedure, you can also click on the “User Guide” link shown on top of the page in red color in the eboardresults website. This will open a page from which you can clearly see the step-by-step procedure in the images form and you can understand it clearly.
Get JSC Result 2019 via SMS
The quick way to access the JSC Exam Result 2019 is through the SMS if you do not have the internet connection or if you are not able to access the result from the online. However, if you want to follow this method you need to have a mobile phone handy with proper network and sufficient balance. Any mobile phone user of the country Bangladesh can send the message in the given format from their phone to access the result.
Candidates need to send the SMS given below to the official number given only after the JSC Result is announced. If the SMS that you send it correct without any mistakes, you will receive back another SMS with the class 8 board exam result showing the marks or grades and grade points obtained in the exam.
SMS Format and SMS Number
JSC <space> First Three Letters of Board Name <space> Roll <space> Year and send to 16222
- Type the above given message starting with JSC then give one letter space
- Now, enter First Three Letters of Board Name board from which you have appeared in the JSC exams for example, if it is Dhaka type “DHA” or if it is Chittagong type “CHI” etc.
- Next type the Roll i.e., your six-digit roll number and again give one letter space and
- Finally type the year i.e., 2019.
- After typing the SMS in your messaging app, send it to the official number i.e., 16222.
Make sure you mobile SIM is having the enough account balance to send the message. Each of this SMS will charge 2.44 TK. This SMS system is provided by Teletalk. However, any mobile network users of Bangladesh can send the message in the proper format to access the JSC result after it is published online.
Check JSC Result via Mobile App
Smartphone users are increasing day-by-day and so the education boards were also coming with latest methods to provide the results to the users. Keeping the same in view, Teletalk Bangladesh Limited and Ministry of Education has come up with an official mobile app for both Android and Apple platforms to check the JSC Result 2019. It is completely free to use and any smartphone users of both these platforms can undoubtedly install this mobile application and check the JSC marks soon after they are officially declared.
As now you are aware of this mobile application, now its time to download and install the official mobile app and keep it ready in your mobile to access the result as soon as release. So, you may have doubts like where the mobile app is available and how to install it and check the scores. To clear your questions, we have made it simple through the steps given below for the android users only.
- First open the official result website http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
- Find the “Good Play” button at the end of the page and click it.
- Now you will navigate to the Google play store showing the app.
- Click on “Install” button to download and install the app.
- Now open the app and give all the required details in the provided fields after the result is declared.
- Finally, JSC scores will appear on your mobile screen.
- You can take screen shot of the same and refer it for further.
Note: Download the official mobile app to get the correct result and scores.
Any of the above given methods work well to provide you with the JSC Result for the academic year 2018-19 after official announcement.
JSC Grading System 2019
Education Board of Bangladesh for JSC exams has introduced the Grading System for releasing the JSC Result few years ago. The same grading system has been continued till last year and will continue in the coming years as there is no announcement on changes were made on this by officials as of now. The below given table represents the JSC Grading System for this academic year.
The grading system table shown above tells us that, for the obtained number of marks range the candidate will be awarded the JSC result in the form of grade and grade points. The same applies for all the subjects of the JSC and the total marks or GPA. Which means, based on the marks that the student gets in each subject the corresponding grade and grade point will be awarded. This system is implemented to avoid tension of the students during the result checking process and further comparing with their friends and opponents. Many education boards of various countries are following the similar type of grading system considering the students view on result. Hope, this would continue further as it is hassle free and tension free process for the students.
How to Calculate GPA for JSC Result 2019?
Calculating the overall GPA of JSC exam result is quite easy and the below formula will help you do so to calculate your JSC GPA or total marks. So, check it out and calculate your GPA as soon as the result is declared.
GPA = Sum of all subject Grade Points / Total Number of Subjects
For Ex: If you get the grades or grade points in each subject as follows,
Bengali – A (Grade Point – 4)
English – A+ (Grade Point – 5)
Mathematics – A (Grade Point – 4)
Science – B (Grade Point – 3)
Bangladesh & Word Introduction – A+ (Grade Point – 5)
Religious Studies – A (Grade Point – 4)
ICT – A- (Grade Point – 3.5)
GPA = 4+5+4+3+5+5+4+3.5/7
GPA = 28.5/7
i.e., Final GPA = 4.07 Grade Points which means, the grade is “A”
This is how students can easily calculate their JSC GPA 2019. If you have any queries regarding calculation of the GPA, you can comment us below and we will help you out.
JSC Exam Marks Distribution
|Subject||Marks||Previous Year Marks|
|Bangla 1st & 2nd paper||100||150|
|English 1st & 2nd paper||100||150|
|Bangladesh & Word Introduction||100||100|
Last year the marks distribution for each subject is changed compared that previous year. Marks of the few subjects have been reduced in the new marking system. The total has been reduced by 200 marks in the last year. Also conducting exam for one subject i.e., home economics and agriculture has been removed. To know the detailed marks distribution of each subject, check out the above given table.